Tuesday, May 3, 2011

kitchen cabinets. finally!!

oh. my. goodness. finally they are done!! it's not that this project was so hard or that time consuming. it just seemed a little overwhelming so i kept putting off finishing it... and putting it off... then putting it off some more... butttttt now they are DONE!!! yayyyy! oh thank goodness. here goes the before and after. : )


Before:








After:!!!!




better, right? yah. waaaay better. like, 'i can't even believe how much better' better. : ) and all i did was peel and stick laminate just like the bathroom. so easy, and easy to peel off once we move. a tad time consuming but totally worth it!

and another before and after because it's fun : )




4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!! This is awesome. any chance you are going to post a tutorial on how you got it done? AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love it! It looks great, you did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! good for you! you are such a busy lady and your home looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I live in an apartment too and always wanted to change our cabinet! Thank you so much for this tip. I'm a new follower for sure after this post ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you've stopped by, please leave a comment to let me know! I love hearing from you!