Monday, August 8, 2011

guest posting!!

hey guys! today i am guest posting over at life with the hawleys! darby writes such a fun and beautiful blog filled with all kinds of different things. she rents also and loves decorating and diy-ing so we became instant blog friends : )

she has started a series called "marital mondays" for august and asked ME to write a post for it!! so go there and check out my post! i talk all about my marriage with phil and how we learned to be married. be prepared, you will want to stick around darby's blog for a bit and see all this girl has been up to. check her out!!

and if you've come over here from darby's blog, HI! stay awhile! click that follow button maybe. you know, whatever. : )

2 comments:

  1. Following you from your guest post on darby's blog! I can't wait to read more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice guest post on Darby's blog! I'm a new follower of yours - glad I found your blog through hers!

    ReplyDelete

If you've stopped by, please leave a comment to let me know! I love hearing from you!